I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
What an amazing experience to be in the same room with Oprah in Sydney, to see her in the flesh and hear her voice live was a dream come true. I took notes on my phone and can now share them with you. They are things that spoke to me and I hope they mean something to you too.
- Turn up the volume on who you are.
- What do you really want? What does that look like for you? People have a lot of difficulty answering these questions for themselves. Learn to be a great manifester of what you want for yourself.
- Live in a place of surrender. That which is greater than you can see what is beyond you. Connect to the spirit you are.
- Honor your calling. Pay attention because life is speaking to us all the time – instinct, gut, higher consciousness, spiritual GPS.
- Your purpose is every small moment that connects your life together. Every life that you touch and every person that has been touched by you – that is your legacy. Use your personality to serve
- When things go wrong it is your life force pushing you in a different direction.
- What is your thread, where is it leading you? Let no one keep you from your journey. Let nothing dissuade you from where you want to go. You are your only explorer your heart the unreadable compass.
- Pay attention to what makes you curious and happy. Notice when you’re most alive.
- Not everybody can be famous but everybody can be great because greatness is determined by service – Martin Luther King.
- Life speaks to you in whispers. Learn to listen attentively. Whispers are always trying to move you in a different direction.
- Every argument is about needing validated. Did you hear me and did what I say mean anything to you. I see you, I hear you and what you say matters to me – if you understand this you get success.
- What you give out comes back. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Do unto others what you want done to you.
- You cover your life with the intention you bring. The intention drives the outcome. You’re sitting in your intention. You are where you are because if the intention that created your action and thoughts.
- “No” is a complete sentence.
- You become what you believe.
- Be responsible for the energy you bring into a space. Keep yourself positively strung and your vibration high.
- Your greatest power is love – show it, give it, live it.
- Excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism – Rev. Jesse Jackson.
- Failure means to keep trying with a higher understanding, or push in a different direction.
- To find your compass you must surrender – that is, let go of your narrative and your attachment to the outcome.
- Ask, how can I be used.
- Practice gratitude, for others and for yourself. This is the quickest way to move out of feeling down.
An absolutely awesome night!!!